Building and managing learning environment
A MYOBI user, regardless of the company size, gets the following Duthler Academy services. These services are necessary to build and manage the company-specific learning environment.
What are the services?
The services are:
- A company-specific learning environment with role-driven education and training programs;
- The company organises its knowledge management effectively using the company-specific learning environment’s roles;
- The ‘training manager’ manages the company’s hierarchy of organisational units, departments and roles. The department’s ‘training coordinators’ link staff to roles;
- The company-specific learning environment connects to the company’s information ecosystem on the ‘Trust Network‘. Now data from authentic sources (for instance the Dutch Chambers of Commerce) or data from company’s ledgers are available for the company-specific learning environment’s logistics;
- The company’s ‘educationalist’ compiles, manages and applies company’s education and training programs on various levels for internal use;
- There is a company’s and staff’s overview and insight into knowledge buildup, progress and statistics. The company’s management have from different perspectives the statistics for being accountable for knowledge management
- The programs are consumed at the office and/or online;
- SCROM and other standards enabled; and
- Multilingual and have your own corporate identity.
We are happy to demonstrate the learning environment to you or to discuss additional requirements and wishes with you. Please contact sales.