The great diversity of regulations makes it necessary to draw up a policy within an organisation. In this policy, national, international, sectoral, adjacent legislation and regulations, etc., will have to be brought together into one workable method for practice. These laws and regulations are linked together with a Policy Framework (aimed at privacy). The measures and procedures to be taken are derived from this and recorded in a Framework of Standards.
Teacher: André Biesheuvel
Start: on request
Duration: part of the day (10:00 to 14:00)
Investment: €500, – excl. VAT
Module B2 consists of two parts, namely:
- This module first discusses the role and characteristics of a Privacy Framework and Privacy Norms Framework. Based on the article by Bamberger and Mulligan and the Position Paper of the NVB, we discuss what organizations see as important choices with regard to privacy.
- The following section discusses the structure of the privacy organization. This includes the duties and responsibilities to be assigned.
- Module B2b will further discuss the ins and outs of internal and external privacy policies and how to deal with them.
Obligations associated with this part
To fulfill the obligations under this section, you must:
- Make a diagnostic test, in preparation for the subject matter to be followed;
- Take a diagnostic test after the self-study, which must be completed with a pass. This is a condition for participation in the workshop;
- To be present during the workshop;
- A final exam with a passing mark.
The self-study takes about 16 hours, the workshop takes about 4 hours and the final exam takes about 2 hours.
Investment and sign up
After registration you will have direct access to the course in our learning environment. The total costs for the module are €500 (excluding VAT and per person). Participants of the Center for Information Security and Privacy Protection (CIP) and the The Hague Security Delta receive a 15% discount on the entire training offer. Contact our service desk.
Private individuals and government institutions are exempt from VAT.
Fill in the form below and we will contact you to discuss the possibilities. Our training courses are always tailor-made. We are happy to take your specific wishes into account.
Do you have questions or need an appointment?
Feel free to contact us at +31 (0) 70 392 22 09 or email@example.com. Make an appointment with one of our training advisors.